Expo has confirmed that its colossal-sized showcase of all things aquatic that starts tomorrow will be the biggest Expo ever, with a record number of over 220 exhibitors across the massive event’s biggest-ever display circuit.
In fact the Expo’s giant 3km display circuit spans 5 key event sites, 3 massive marinas and over 50 hectares right in the heart of the biggest recreational shipyards and boat-builders in the southern hemisphere.
But, wait: ‘the boat show with so much more’ has …. even MORE!
Boats to behold
Expo 2015 (21-24 May) also has more large and luxurious sailing and motor yachts, plus more boats of all shapes and sizes, on display and for sale than ever before.
In fact, the spectacular Super 60s showcase of luxurious 60ft multihulls is just one of many Expo exclusives – also among them are the biggest Australian boat show displays from some of the world’s leading luxury motor yacht marques, as well as world-class range of brokerage boats.
Expo will also have the biggest line-up of trailer boats in Queensland this year, including the biggest-ever boat show display from the very popular Quintrex range, which is exclusive to Expo … and instant water tests of tinnies too.
Exciting family fun
Expo will also offer more family fun attractions and interactive demonstrations every 15 minutes throughout the Expo precinct – everything from adrenalin-pumping on-water demonstrations and the thrilling EX-HD high-divers presented by McDonald’s South East Queensland … to FREE sailing for kids and adults, a novel navigational market challenge using an amphibious boat, right through to working boatyard demonstrations, cooking and fishing demonstrations.
Expo visitors can also step aboard Notorious the rare replica 15th Century caravel at its first boat show appearance ever, as well as the 79ft guardian of the Great Barrier Reef, the patrol catamaran Reef Ranger that will be open to the public for the first time ever, also exclusively at Expo.
Australia’s ONLY working boat show
And all that’s is in addition to exclusive factory tours of the biggest yacht and aluminium boat-builders in the southern hemisphere.
“We’ve got a vast array of and Australian product premieres … and many of them you won’t be able to see anywhere else but at Expo,” says Event & Marketing Manager Emma Milne.
“In fact there’s so much more to see and do at Expo, you will need more than a full day to experience and enjoy everything there is on offer.”
Expo’s unique X Factor
Visitors can come to Expo by car, boat or helicopter and, once here, can enjoy free cruising between the Expo marinas via licensed ferry Queenslander with free onboard entertainment.
There are 3 waterfront restaurant dining destinations, an international food court and even a new ‘Island Bar’ to celebrate your new purchase, or to simply relax and enjoy even more free live entertainment.
It’s SO easy to come to Expo
- FREE Expo parking – in fact over 2300 spaces right at the Expo welcome gates at the Gold Coast Marine Precinct.
- FREE regular Expo shuttle buses from Coomera Railway Station
- FREE Expo anchorage with water transfers available for $2 donation to VMR.
- EXCLUSIVE Expo transfers from Marina Mirage via Maranoa the pirate ship.
- EXCLUSIVE Expo helicopter transfers from Brisbane and Coolangatta airports.
- SPECIAL visitor set-down area for vehicles right at the Expo gates.
Coming from Brisbane?
- Take the M1 Exit 54 to Dreamworld and follow the Expo signs
Coming from the Gold Coast?
- Take the M1 Exit 57 to Dreamworld and follow the Expo signs
And when you’re here at Expo:
- Grab your official Expo program with giant fold-out map, FREE for Expo visitors.
- Follow the Club Marine Orange Line to make sure you do not miss a thing across our giant 3km Expo display circuit featuring family fun entertainment and live demonstrations every 15 minutes
- FREE water cruising between Expo’s 3 marinas via licensed ferry, with FREE live onboard entertainment
- FREE Expo shuttle buses along the entire length of Waterway Drive at Coomera, seamlessly linking our 5 key event sites.
Buy your tickets online and WIN!
Remember, if you buy your Expo tickets online you will have chance of winning a Sirocco alloy RIB package, with motor, valued at over $4200.
There are multiple-day Expo tickets available to ensure you experience and enjoy everything there is on offer.
Love Boating? You’ll love THE Boat Show For REAL Boaties!