COMPETITIONS & PRIZES 2017
Take a selfie and you could win a voucher to spend on any Marine Riley product!
Exhibitor Name: Marine Riley Pty Ltd
Site #: 169
Competition Description: Take a selfie or a photo of yourself, with your favourite product from the Marine Riley stand, upload your picture to either Facebook or Instagram tagging Facebook: marinerileysocial or Instagram: marine_riley tag us in your photo and use the following hashtags: #iwanttowin #marine_riley #alwaysonthewater for your chance to win a voucher, to the value of $100.00 to use on any Marine Riley product! There are 3 vouchers to win!
How To Enter: Enter via our social media channels
Competition Winner Drawn: The winning photo’s will be posted on Thursday 23rd March 2017 on Facebook: marinerileysocial and Instagram: marine_riley
Exhibitor Name: Abell Point Marina
Site #: 80
Competition Description: Celebrating our 5 Gold Anchor – global marina accreditation, we’re launching our ‘That’s Gold’ competition. Post your best captioned ‘That’s Gold’ boating moment, tag @abellpointmarina @thatsgold and a friend to win one of our 5 Gold Anchor minor prizes. Winners of minor prize go into the major prize draw
How To Enter: Enter via social media or email. The best ‘That’s Gold’ boating moments will be chosen
Competition Winner Drawn: The winners will be posted on Friday 24th March 2017 on our website abellpointmarina.com and social media channels
Huge Marine trade supplies & Chandlery giveaway
Exhibitor Name: Marine Trade Supplies
Site #: 23
Competition Description: Over $2500 worth of prizes plus giveaways!
Be sure to visit the Marine Trade Supplies and Chandlery booth from The Boat Works at site 23 just inside the Riviera boom gates and drop your business card into the random draw prize barrel for your chance to win one of these fantastic prizes!
Prizes up for grabs will be:
- 2 x 4L Altex No5 black antifouling paint valued at over $460 Donated by Altex Yacht & Boat Paint Australia’s premium coatings supplier (Click here to view product)
- 2 x 4.8L West Systems epoxy resin kits incl pump set valued at over $500 Donated by ATL Composites and West Systems Epoxy . Come and chat to Mick Bunker from ATL who is probably the leading authority on Epoxy applications in Australia Friday! (Click here to view product)
- 4 x 4L LSE Polyester Resin + Catalyst kits valued at over $300 Donated by NCS Composites Australia’s leading resin supplier (Click here to view product)
- 3 x 5L Jotun Seavictor 40 black antifouling paint valued at over $550 Donated by Jotun Marine Paints, Australia’s leading Antifoul Supplier. Elliot from Jotun Marine will be on site during the show if you want to talk technical!
- QLED LED Steaming Decklight Combo light set valued at over $220. QLED have some of the best range of LED Nav and internal LED lighting on the market today. Donated by QLED and Qualelec Australia (Click here to view the product)
- Prop Speed Esky! Valued at $300 . Donated by PR Floors master distributor of PropSpeed Australia Chris from PropSpeed NZ and Mick from PR Floors will be on site all weekend for any technical questions! Technical sessions by Chris from PropSpeed NZ on Friday & Saturday at 1pm, Sunday at 10:30am
- International Paints have donated a Soft Esky Bag with USB, Mobile Power Bank and a Hat, T-Shirt and Key Float Valued at $200 Donated International Marine Paints
- Fixtech Adhesive Sealants and bonding have donated some of their industry leading Fix15 and Fix190 polyurethane sealants, hats and 5M tape measures so we will be giving away these throughout the show. Donated by Fixtech Australia
How To Enter: The winners will be drawn via cards via in a barrel at the boat show
Competition Winner Drawn: Drawn at 12pm Sunday 26th March. Collection from Marine Trade Supplies at The Boat Works from Monday 27th March 2017. Prizes must be collected by April 30th 2017 of they will be forfeited. Prizes are not exchangeable for any other items. One Prize per person
Win the Spirit Paddle Sports prize of your choice
Exhibitor Name: Spirit Paddle Sports
Site #: 9
Competition Description: Our Spirit Paddle Sports Crew are currently road tripping their way around Australia to showcase our remarkable range of WA made equipment. In addition to complimentary accessories, our gear ranges from leisure, fishing and fitness to kayaks and watercrafts making for an epic outdoor summer adventure.
We know it’s the best time of the year to get out there on the water and we would like to make your summer that little bit more special. That’s why we’re giving you the chance to win the spirit paddle sports ‘prize of your choice’.
How To Enter: Entry forms will be available and can be completed at our exhibition stand throughout the show. The winner will be drawn at random
Competition Winner Drawn: The winner will be drawn on 3rd April, 2017 by Spirit Paddle
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
Exhibitor name: TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
Site #: 3
Competition Description: Register your interest in courses to win a $75 BCF voucher & a TAFE lunch bag. Two prizes are on offer including one prize for the general public and a prize for school students
How To Enter: You can enter via our iPads at our exhibition stand. The winners will be drawn at random
Competition Winner Drawn: The winners will be drawn and notified via telephone on Tuesday the 21st of March 2017